Dodge Cummins 24 Valve Diesel Performance
Cummins 24 Valve Diesel Performance Air Intake
AFE Air Intake
When upgrading your truck there are certain base components that you won't want to be without. Just as an exhaust kit helps to evacuate hot air from you motor, an AFE intake kit allows more fresh air to be brought in. With the ability to use air entering from the grill of the vehicle, as well as a cone-style filter, this intake greatly improves airflow.
Features of the AFE Intake:
- Velocity Stack cone filter design for increased flow
- Seals to hood for cold air induction
- Increases pulling and towing ability
- Heavy gauge metal housing for filter
- Uses OEM filter minder
- Washable/reusable filter
- Snaps into existing air box mounting location
ARC Flow Air Intake
The ATS Arc-Flow's smooth, non restrictive air flow design increases intake efficiency, air velocity and eliminates air turbulence, increasing throttle response, horse power, torque and fuel economy. The Arc Flow has been dyno tested verses the stock air intake and has proven to provide gains of up to 15 horse power and 30 foot pounds of torque.
The shrouded backside of Arc-Flow and top intake section have been pre-tapped for easy, clean, gauge, water injection (like the ATS Water Boy system) and Nitrous injection installation. The Arc-Flow is the easiest, most economical way to “bolt on” horse power and performance and is ideal when upgrading your truck because it will not void your factory warranty.
- Lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Better throttle response
- Superior Arc-flow design increases intake efficiency and air velocity over that of a stock intake manifold with much greater internal cross section
- Ideal when upgrading your turbo
- Shrouded back side of intake is pre-tapped for easy and clean gauge installation and other auxiliary inputs
- Will not void warranty
- Pre-tapped for water injection directly above the intake plenum. The use of an ATS PulseFlow Manifold is recommended with the ATS Intake Manifold
Dyno results show that the ATS Arc-flow's average gain is over 10 Horsepower and 21 lb/ft of Torque.